We hope the information found here will help you in determining what make and model vehicle to purchase. Should you buy a new or used vehicle, and other information that will be informative to you in your search for a good safe vehicle at a good price.
B. R. A. K. E. S. - Be Responsible and Keep Everyone Safe
• Motor vehicle crashes are one of the leading cause of death among American teenagers
• Between over 5,000 teenagers have died in vehicle crashes every year for the past decade
• In a 10 year period starting in 1994, over 57,000 teenagers were killed in motor vehicle crashes
• Teen drivers have the highest car crash rate of any age group
• This year, almost 60% of 16-18 year-old drivers will be in a police-reported collision
• Teens are 400% more likely to die in a car crash than 25-34 year-old drivers
• 16-18 year-old annual crash rates are up 6% between 2000 and 2003
• The chance of a teen driver in a crash in the first three years of driving is 89%
• The chance of a teen driver in two crashes in the first three years of driving is 52%
• The chance of a teen driver in three crashes in the first three years of driving is 13%
• The population of licensed teen drivers will grow by 15% between 2000 and 2010 to over 10 million.