Virginia Driver Improvement Clinic
Here's how you'll be able to complete this course online:
- Start as soon as you like after registration
- Access the course anytime you like - 24/7
- Complete the course material in sections (or all at once if you like)
- Log on and off as many times as you like without losing your saved work
- Take up to 90 days to complete the course
Your completion certificate will be automatically filed with the state of Virginia and mailed to you by the end of the next business day after successful completion.
You'll get everything you need in this 8-hour class for only $47.95.
After you have completed this course online:
- Take the Virginia Required final quiz
- Visit any of our UPS Store, Mail Boxes Etc. or Library Partners (The complete list is below, but we'll give it to you again at the end of the course)
- Login to the final quiz using the testing center code (the center will give you the code) and complete the quiz on one of their computers
- You will not be charged extra by the testing center - The final quiz is included in your $47.95
If you have any questions or need help, our customer support team is ready to help with anything you need before you register and after.
Virginia DMV Final Exam Requirements:
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles requires computer-based driver improvement clinic customers to complete a brief final exam in person at a testing location. For your convenience, we have joined with UPS & Mail Boxes Etc., to provide safe and easily accessible test locations. We also provide these services at a number of libraries. Regardless of the test center that you choose, there will be no additional cost to you. You will only be able to attempt to complete the final exam once during any 24-hour period.